IMPORTANT: Deliveries Update - More Info
To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set certain cookies.
We strive to keep our delivery costs as low as possible. We don't make a penny on deliveries and try to absorb any extra charges as much as we can. We charge a standard one flat fee for delivery to most areas but those living in the following Postcodes are liable to pay an extra delivery charge:AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, IE, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, LL, ML, PA, PH, PL, PO, SA, TD, TR, ZE,
POSTAGE CHARGE IS CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT
Also see Delivery Terms & Conditions for pricing and Delivery Terms
TRADE ACCOUNTS/DISCOUNT CODES
Trade accounts/Discount codes are available at our discretion,Trade accounts/Discount codes can be revoked at any time without any prior notice and/or warning for any reason we deem fit. AnyTrade accounts/Discount codes are applied via a discount code and/or are automatically applied. Any Trade accounts/Discount codes are not available on sale, clearance or reduced products and/or any products we exclude from discounts. Free delivery on orders over £395 are available to orders valued over £399.99 after any discount/offer has been applied.
SUITABLE FOR OUTSIDE/ANTISLIP/BATHROOM/WETROOM TERMS
Any tiles described/marked/listed as suitable for outside/antislip//bathroom/wetroom are deemed so by the manufacture, the suitabilty of any tile should be accessed by a qualified person. Certain factors should be taken into acount before tiles are fixed/purchased, if the substrate is sound, if the tile finish is fit for purpose i.e if the area will become wet, is the surface slopped etc. Our describtion of "suitable for outside" "antislip" "bathroom" "wet room" ONLY refers to certain tests performed by the manufacture. YourTiles.com will NOT be held liable for and surface/area where tiles are fixed/fitted, this is the resposibilty of the buyer/purchaser.
1. If your delivery address is in an area that has narrow roads and/or height restrictions please request a smaller vehicle in the notes section.
2. All of our deliveries go via our own trucks or a third party haulier, operating a hub system. They are generally delivered and offloaded using a pallet truck, unless you stipulate that there is a forklift truck on site.
3. Please make sure that the delivery site has no access restrictions.
4. The delivery will take place on a specified day, but unfortunately we cannot supply a time for delivery. We do ask that they call the contact on site one hour before delivery, so if this is helpful, please provide a name and number as appropriate on your purchase order. This is not a guaranteed service however, so there will need to be somebody on site to receive the goods.
5. Drivers are NOT insured to go into any property or take items off a pallet. Under NO circumstances will they be covered to go into communal areas where delivering to a flat, upstairs or into lifts. It is the customers responsibility to arrange for products to be taken into a property once the driver has taken the pallet as close to the entrance as he/she deems possible.
6. On arrival of the pallet, please make sure that all goods are present and intact. If you see any potential or actual damages, or the packaging is not intact, please mark ‘Damaged’ on the delivery note and contact us straight away. This enables us to send out replacements free of charge, covered by our haulage insurance. Any further damages found after unwrapping, will need to be reported within 24 hours in writing. Due to the necessary procedures in claiming the cost of sending replacement tiles, we may need to be provided with pictures of damages, as proof before we can process replacement claims, these can be sent to us via email or mobile phone.
7. It is the Companies expectation that the Buyer or the Buyers representative, will be available to sign for the goods at the point of delivery. If goods are delivered without a signature the responsibility for checking the goods is that of the Buyer.
8. It will be deemed to be acceptable if there are 1 or 2 broken tiles, due to the nature of tiles and in this instance we would recommend that you attempt to use them where cuts are necessary. If you then require 1 or 2 additional tiles to be sent out as replacements, we will do this on the assumption original notification was within the timescale above.
9. Please be aware that if the hauliers are not able to deliver, or the information supplied is not correct and delivery is ultimately not made, the pallet will be withdrawn and a re-delivery charge may be incurred before the pallet is brought back to site.
10. The Company offer a wide range of standard and special delivery services in conjunction with our own transport and third party contractors. Whilst every effort will be made to deliver goods in line with the desired, requested or committed service, the Company do not accept responsibility for any delay, cost, or consequential loss, how so ever caused for a failed delivery.
11. Our delivery fees are applicable to the UK mainland postcodes only. Customers in Northern Island, The Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Hebrides will incur additional delivery charges so please contact us first to confirm costs.
12. The Company cannot, under any circumstances accept any financial demands from the Buyer for late delivery, incorrect supply of goods, or incorrect delivery. The Company respectfully recommends that the Buyer does not book a Tiler or Tradesman, until the goods have been delivered to the desired location, signed for and quality checked. The risk in relation to the goods passes to the Buyer at the point of physical delivery, at the time of delivery.
13. Time shall not be of the essence. The Company shall not be liable to the Buyer, or be deemed to be in breach of the Contract by reason of any delay in performing, or if any failure to perform, was due to any cause beyond the Companies reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded, although not exclusively, as causes beyond the Companies control; Act of God, Explosion, Flood, Tempest, Adverse Weather conditions, Fire or Accident, War or threat of War, Sabotage, Civil Unrest, Import / Export regulations and embargoes, Fuel availability, Strikes, Industrial action, Raw material availability, Power failure or disruptions and breakdowns in vehicles or machinery.
14. Before fixing, the Buyer should ensure that they are satisfied that the goods supplied, are correct to the original order. All items should be thoroughly unpacked and inspected as soon as possible. Should you have any queries or questions at this stage, relating to the supply, damage, shading or any other fault, please contact us in writing.
15. No claim for shortage on your order will be entertained unless shortage of the goods is reported in writing within 24 HOURS of delivery.
16. The Company must be notified by email, facsimile or in writing, within a maximum of 24 HOURS from delivery relating to any claims by the Buyer relating to any shortage or damage to goods in transit. Failure to communicate problems may result in additional costs for re-supply being incurred and may also increase the re-delivery lead time.
All refunds may be subject to a 1.5% transation fee depending on the payment method, we avoid this fee where possible.
If the buyer cancels the order before dispatch, the buyer will be refunded in full including any delivery charge.
1. If the Buyer cancels the order after dispatch, but before physical delivery of the goods, the Buyer will be expected to accept delivery of the goods and take responsibility for the return of the goods to the Company. All goods will need to be returned to our main distribution warehouse and NOT to our head office. A Full refund will be issued for the Goods (This does not include Special Order Items which are non-refundable) minus the original Delivery charge once the goods have been received and inspected by the Company, as being in a resalable condition. The Company will not accept under any circumstances the cost for delivering, or re-packaging of the goods.
2. The Buyer can within 7 (seven) working days of receipt, cancel their order. Cancellations should be made either in writing, by email to [email protected] or via telephone, to our Customer Services Team : +44 (0) 207 866 2134. If the Customer decides to cancel the order, a FULL refund for the GOODS will be issued minus the delivery charge. This does not include Special Order Items which are non-refundable. If the order is cancelled, the goods must be returned to the Company, The cost for returning the goods is solely the responsibility of the Buyer
3. The goods must arrive in their original packaging and in a resalable condition, therefore the Buyer, before returning the goods must ensure that the packaging is suitable for the safe return of the product. The cost for any additional packaging will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
4. The Buyer should return goods using conventional haulage and should not use Express or Special Transportation services, unless specifically agreed with the Company, in writing, prior to the goods being returned. All goods will need to be returned to our main distribution warehouse and NOT to our head office.
5. If the original packaging has been opened or is deemed by the Buyer to require improvement, to allow the safe return of the goods, it is the responsibility of the Buyer to repackage the goods, at their cost. The Company will not accept any costs for the re-packing of goods, in any circumstances.
6. Refunds for cancellations will only be processed once the goods have arrived with the Company and have been fully inspected and deemed to be in a resalable condition. The Company reserve the right to amend the amount refunded based on the value of the resalable goods.
7. Refunds will be processed as a priority, however, dependent upon circumstances, the administration may take up to 5 working days to complete. The maximum time period to refund any monies will not exceed 60 Days from the receipt of goods. Additionally, please note, any monies paid back to Credit / Debit cards may take a further 3-5 days to show on Customers statements. - However, it may be possible to improve on these timings by contacting your Bank / Card account company.
8. After 7 (seven) working days from delivery, if the Buyer wishes to cancel the order, this action will be deemed to be a 'Return' and be covered by our Returns Policy - see below.
1. To request a return please use the return form below.
2. All goods will need to be returned to our main distribution warehouse and NOT to our head office.
2. Upon receipt of the return request we will contact you to arrange return/collection. Any costs incurred will be paid by the customer.
3. You may be asked to use your own delivery service if this is deemed to be the cheapest option.
4. The Buyer may return complete boxes of tiles to the Company within 1 calendar month of delivery, provided the goods are in saleable condition. This offer applies to stock items only; any specially ordered items will not be accepted for return under any circumstances.
5.A re-stocking charge of £20 may be added but we will avoid this fee where possible. This figure will be deducted from any refund transaction. Any fees/charges will ALWAYS be discussed and/or advised before any return is commenced.
6. Any original delivery charge will also be automatically be deducted from any refund transaction.
7. Once goods are received and checked. Refunds will be processed as a priority, however, dependent upon circumstances, the administration may take up to 3-5 working days to complete. Additionally, any monies paid back to Credit / Debit cards may take a further 3-5 days to show on Customers statements.
In summary any refund will have the following deducted before issuing a refund, Original delivery charge, return cost (if arranged by us) and a restocking fee of £20 when applicable.
New customer? Start Here.
You must be logged in to manage your wish list.